Monday, June 14, 2010

The GI method

Today I'm gonna start the GI diet !! I found something in a magazine about the method and with some recepies that's easy to follow, it tells you exactly what to eat, when to eat and how much to eat, and also exercise 1 hour a day. That I can do, Before I did 4 hours intense cardio 5 days a week, so that's achievable. Hope it's gonna make me feel good and not wanna throw up... i hope i finally find a balance between eating, exercising and myself.

This is what I'll eat today:
Egg and tuna with avocado

2 eggs
1 can of tuna
2 spoons of light mayonaise
1 avocado

Boil the eggs so that they get a loose consistency
Stir the eggs with the tuna and mayo, salt and pepper
Split the avocado and place the hash on top

Ready to enjoy !!

Tomorrow I'm having this:

200 g of minced beef
1/2 union
1 garlic clove
5 olives
50 g of feta cheese
1 tea spoon of french mustard
2 dried tomatoes (but as I don't like dried tomatoes I'm gonna have regular tomatoes)
olive oil
1 egg
Keso and sallad

Chop the union and the garlic and fry it in a sauce pan quickly
Mix the union in the minced beef and add the feta cheese, chopped olives, tomatoes and the egg and stir it into a paste
Fry it in olive oil or butter on both sides
Add salt and pepper
Serve with veggies and Keso

No comments:

Post a Comment