Friday, June 11, 2010

I just wanna be happy

I think the easy answer to the question "why are you bulimic" would be: "I just wanna be happy". At least it is to me. Bulimics believe that a better figure is gonna make them happy, that others gonna like you more (boys, in my case, cause i had some bad experiences with that, and still am actually) and that they're gonna like themselves more if they lose more weight.

That's actually not that far from the truth. That I'm gonna be happier if i get thinner. Because my body wouldn't inhibit me so much if i were thinner. I would wear short sleves and be comfortable with it, I would travel to hot places and constantly smile even if i'm not wearing alot of clothes and I would just be more relaxed and smile more. I would have more positive energy surrounding me if i were thinner so it actually has some truth to it. I'm actually sick of all the people telling me "you just think you're gonna be happy if you get thinner". Yahaa I will !! I realize it's not gonna solve all my problems, i still need to go to therapy and sort my issues out but stop saying it's just a myth that good looking people are happier than over-weight people. Not in every sense, of course but if you look great you're gonna feel great.

No comments:

Post a Comment