Saturday, June 12, 2010

Mad destructive circle

I can't believe the clinics close for summer. Ive got news for you: My bulimia isn't going on a vacation!! I just figured out I'm suffering from an eating disorder and now's when I figured out i'm in need of help. I mean come on!!

Have I blogged about how i figured out after all this time that my compensating for over eating wasn't just compensating but actually an eating disorder?? That happened recently when i wasn't getting my period. It's amazing it hasn't happened before, but now it did and now i haven't gotten my period for little over 50 days. And also, i was watching a movie about leukemia, death and family relations (My sister's keeper, you gotta watch it... i strongly recommend it) and it made me realize that i was sick and that as opposed to the little girl with cancer, im chosing to be sick whenas she didn't. And I had to get help for my family's sake.

Anyway, I'm pretty worried now, but not for me but for my sister. Here's the deal, she's seeing her ex eventhough he got married, and he spends a rediculous amount of time over at her house, like 10 hours a day and he sleeps over, sleeps with her, kisses her etc etc !! So he's cheating on his wife with my sister and my sister has been struggling alot with her feelings for him, because when they separated it was because it didn't work because of his religion. Now he married someone, because he has to go to heaven when he dies.. i wonder what his religion says about cheating.. anyway, my concern is for my sister, because she's held back by him !! I understand that she's happy at the moment, when she's with him, but seriously she's not gonna be able to go on and persue the happiness she deserves, because as she says herself: they separated for a reason and they don't work as a couple.. so she has to move on, but as long as he's selfish and stays married with his wife and still lives with my sister she won't be able to move on! It's so frustrating and i get furious everytime i think about it !! Point is, it's my duty to react and do something, like tell her i don't accept this niether from her, but especially not from him. I can't believe he's that selfish. I told her once what I thought, being a little scared she'd kick me out of her house, but she understood where i was coming from. Now i just can't stand to see him here, he's here all the time, and she knows what i think. So last night they left when i came home and showed my disapproval. Now she won't pick up the phone, call me back or answer the sms and she hasn't come home since yesterday. So I think she's pissed off at me. It's ok, she has the right to her emotions, but she has to realize how worried I am about her and I can't just stand by watching as she's getting more and more involved in this destructive circle.

You may think this has nothing to do with my desease, but actually it has !! It's called destructivism and it's a mad circle that if it gets you into its claws you're powerlessly facing madness

No comments:

Post a Comment