Saturday, July 17, 2010

Slut..

I logged on to facebook and saw a comment from Trent. Then he had some comments on that from 3 different people, i know them all. And that's funny, I've slept with that guy with the comment. And one of the other guys that left the comments is my ex (who left me for being hard to live with when i was a teen) and obviously i've slept with him too. Another comment came from Oliver, whom I've also slept with. And not just once, but twice... and both times were a three-way... and what's funny is that Trent was involved in one of them!! And then the third and last comment came from Daniel- a guy that's been trying to ask me out I've actually avoided him because im not interested.

Aight so lets have a look at the big picture here. My mom told me that sleeping with someone is the last thing you should do, not the first. Good point. Me, I'm so desperate to find someone I sleep with a guy that i want to sleep with if he wants to sleep with me immediately thinking i'll get him. But as it turns out he's always unhappy about my heavy body (that i conceal pretty well with my clothes apparently, since nobody seems to have anything against it before they see me naked), but he "likes the way i fuck" as i get from alot of boys, so they'll keep sleeping with me until it all gets too complicated, i want something more and they don't so it always turns out bad.

PROBLEM: I feel like a slut. My ex, who i don't talk to, knows about the first threeway that Oliver, one of my ex's best friends was involved in. He just High Fived him after he learnt about it. Oliver says he didn't like it, and i actually believe him! Oliver is a nice guy. I don't know if my ex knows about the three-way where Trent was involved. It's hard to tell, my ex doesn't give a damn about me, and honestly i don't care about him either. But what bothers me is that they go around and high five each other because they've slept with the same girl. I can't believe it. But im to blame for this, kindof! Because i'm the one that put myself out there for everyone to sleep with, because i'm so desperate to be liked. But all i get is "at first i thought it was your face that made me so into you, but now it's just the way you fuck" and guys high fiving eachother because they all slept with me. I'm a slut, and they are pimps.

No comments:

Post a Comment